Es tut mir leid, diese Seite wurde nicht ins Deutsche übersetzt.
tmux is (apart from screen) my favourite terminal multiplexer. In my opinion it's way better than screen, with little drawbacks as opposed to screen.
What does my tmux config do?
- Provide an ssh-agent throughout the whole tmux session which keeps your ssh key password for 43200 seconds
- separate workspaces, like private workspace, customer1, customer2 and so on. It also highlights the workspace by using a separate color for each workspace
- Use shortcuts to paste my vim -and bash preferences into any session
- Establish ssh sessions through a server between my tmux client and my destination server (a ssh-server in the middle so to say)
- Show important server logs in a split screen under the server session
So enough talking, here's my config: Download